Backflow incense burner
WHAT IS A BACKFLOW INCENSE BURNER?
Also known as a waterfall incense burner, the backflow incense burner is designed to burn backflow incense cones which have a small hole drilled through it that allows the smoke to flow down the burner to create a beautiful, inspiring and relaxing smoke effect. Different types of incense cones will change the waterfall smoking effect, making it heavier or lighter.
In addition to the charming scent, the backflow Incense burner completes the decoration of your living space and even your workplace!
HOW DOES A BACKFLOW INCENSE BURNER WORKS?
The back flow incense cone emits fragrance downwards, specially designed for back flow incense burners. The Incense cone has a hole at the bottom, which can exhaust smoke downward, hence "backflow incense cone".
Once the incense cone is lit on the backflow incense burner, a beautiful white smoke spreads over the holder to create a relaxing waterfall effect.
HOW TO USE A BACKFLOW INCENSE BURNER?
1. Choose an indoor location to use, free of drafts and crosswinds that could disrupt your smoke cascade.
2. Hold your lighter or match firmly in one hand while holding your incense cone in the other. To prevent burning your fingertips, make sure to keep your fingers a safe distance from the top of the incense cone.
3. Ignite the top of the backflow incense cone and let the tip to get glowing hot (4-9 seconds before it burns out of the flame).
4. Blow out the flame and allow the aroma to release.
5. Place the cone on the incense burner's top above the hole. When you set the incense cone, make sure the hole at the bottom properly aligns with the hole on the incense burner.
6. Admire the smoke effect
BACKFLOW INCENSE BURNER SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Some precautions to take with a backflow incense burner:
- Install your backflow incense burner on a stable, hard surface where it cannot tip over or be accidentally knocked over in a high traffic area.
- Always burn your incense safely, out of reach of children and pets. Their inquisitive nature and the hypnotic effect of the cascading smoke will attract little hands and snouts, so keep your incense burner out of harm's way to ensure an uninterrupted meditation session!
- Keep flammable fabrics or materials a safe distance away to prevent curtains from blowing onto your cone incense burner or any clothing that falls on it when lit.
UNIQUE BACKFLOW INCENSE BURNERS
Backflow incense burners are a unique and visually stunning way to bring the calming effects of aromatherapy into your home. Unlike traditional incense holders, backflow devices use gravity to draw scented smoke down through their perforated chamber and out of their basin-like base.
Anyone who sees it will be enthralled by the beautiful waterfall effect this produces. Backflow incense burners are not only aesthetically beautiful, but they also let you benefit from the medicinal properties of essential oils without worrying about smoke or ashes being emitted into the air.
There is bound to be one that is ideal for any type of home decor given the large range of styles and patterns that are offered. So, if you're searching for a lovely method to incorporate the benefits of aromatherapy into your house, a backflow incense burner is your best option. You won't be let down!
Backflow incense burners are also incredibly easy to use, so you can start enjoying their benefits right away. Simply light an incense cone and place it in the designated holder at the top of the device. The heat from the burning cone pulls smoke down through the perforations and out of its basin-like base, creating a mesmerizing waterfall effect that will fill your room with soothing scents.
Depending on your preference, you can choose one with multiple holders such as dragon incense burners or a single-cone version that cycles between scents. Either way, these unique devices make aromatherapy more enjoyable than ever.
Ceramic incense burners
The ceramic incense burner has a long and storied history. It has been employed for ages as a means of indulging in pleasant fragrances and establishing holy space. These burners are constructed from clay that has undergone a kiln firing at extremely high temperatures. The end product is a work of art that is extraordinarily robust and versatile.
It's simple to select a ceramic incense burner that matches any room's decor because they come in a range of designs, sizes, and forms. They are sometimes decorated with elaborate patterns and decorations, which may make them both attractive and distinctive. Incense burners can be used as a part of a spiritual practice or to create a relaxing and peaceful ambiance in your house.
Dragonfly incense burner
Clay incense burner
Lucky cat incense burner
Chinese incense burner
Tree incense burner
Hand incense burner
Little monk incense burner
Japanese incense burner
Reverse incense burner
Fish incense burner
Elephant incense burner
Smoking buddha incense burner
Ceramic buddha incense burner
Little buddha incense burner
Buddha incense burner fountain
Baby buddha incense burner
Laughing Buddha incense burner
Buddha incense burner waterfall
Clay dragon incense burner
Smoking dragon incense burner
Dragon castle incense burner
Ceramic dragon incense burner
Smoky dragon incense burner
Dragon Head Incense Burner
Free worldwide shipping above $40
7/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
Our team is available 7/7 to answer all your questions
All payments are encrypted by SSL secure page
You have 14 days after receipt to return any items